Woodchem B.V. is expanding the team for enlarging its green portfolio
Product manager biocides (technical/commercial)
Woodchem B.V. is an internationally oriented company with customers in a large part of Europe. Our portfolio is consisting biocides (regular and green) and green crop protection products to protect materials and crops from harmful organisms.
Woodchem distributes these products in many European countries and is highly active in research activities.
Woodchem is market orientated, operates close to its customers and focuses on transparency, reliability and solutions thinking.
Our team currently consists of 5 people but we expect growth to 6-8 people.
- As a product manager you are responsible both technically and commercially for the product range of the biocides in Europe and for the new green biocides in particular
- You are the first point of contact and know how to bind existing customers and recruit new customers
- Together with the team, you work on market and product development
- We are looking for a real team player who is hands on, thinks strategically and takes initiative
- At least an Bachelor degree or achieved by work and knowledge
- Excellent communication and commercial skills
- Has skills to convey knowledge in a convincing way, both digitally and f2f
- Result and service focus, independent, open and honest
- High level of the Dutch and English language and preferably another European language such as German, French or Spanish.
- Experience and technical knowledge of biocides and/or the coating market is a benefit
We offer a central position within our team and we are of course looking for a great colleague!
If you are interested, please contact Cor Klaver (072-5208028 or email@example.com).
Our products prevent waste; act circular